Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to basics...

It is funny to sit and read through this blog. I read back and see moments where God gives me clarity. In those times I feel like I know what He wants me to do. Then I lose focus and drift lazily down a river of wasted time.

It has been a long time since I have written, again. It is another reminder that any good, wise or encouraging thought I may write is not from me. When I am in control of what I write nothing is produced, but when God is moving my heart I feel like I may be an encouragment to someone.

That is one thing that I have newly learned. I am not called to write a commentary on life, the bible or the christian life. The only thing that I feel called to write is encouragement. To offer the courage that God has given to me, to others.

No comments: