Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let me count the ways.....

Every day, I am surprised by what God uses to encourage me.

I love words, so for me I try to share encouragement through the written word. Sometimes it is in this blog, or it may be an email and even sometimes it is a good old fashion card that comes snail mail. I do this as a form of worship.

Not everyone loves words though. I think of the article of a young woman who opened a new dance studio. What caught my eye, was the fact that she is using it as an expression of her love for God. She is teaching dance, as a medium to encourage grace, faith and self-esteem.

Then there is the young teacher at my son's school. She, along with some friends of hers, are using photography as their means of expression. As I look at their photos and comments, I am excited by their unique worship of God.

Three different people with three different forms of worship. For me, that is not only encouraging, but extremely exciting. Each person gifted with a unique way to glorify a truly unique God.

No comments: