Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fear Knot

A distressing emotion aroused by impending evil, danger or pain.  I looked up the definition of fear today, because as much as I don't want to admit it, many times I am afraid.  While I know that we all face fears throughout our lives, I believe there are times that my fears rule me.  They are so powerful that they stop me from doing something that I otherwise think is the right thing to do.  So, this being the first day of Lent, I have asked God to work on the fears that debilitate me.  I know that I will never totally get rid of fear in my life, but starting today I am seeking the faith to counteract the fear.

Exodus 14:13
Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.


   
 

2 comments:

monkey said...

One step at a time. ..

monkey said...

One step at a time. ..