Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thanks babe....

I am a little frustrated tonight. I am trying to put more information on my Facebook page. I updated some of the information, but I neglected to save it before going to a new section. So it was all lost. It is so frustrating!!

The whole Facebook and blogging thing is very funny to me anyway, because I am not totally into computers. I use them a lot...at work and home, but I am not into becoming an expert on how to use it. I just want to be able to do what I want to do...and not have to worry about learning the rest.

My husband set up both my blog and Facebook page. He is trying to get me writing for adults. For the past few years I have only been writing for preschoolers. I am given curriculum, but I usually take the information and put it into words that I think my kids may relate to better. I keep the same verse, point and bible story, but I may rewrite something that I think may not make sense.

The problem for my husband is that when I study for these presentations, God usually teaches me other things, and I share them with him. I think he was getting tired of listening to me talk so much.... So now he just has to read it. I am sure it is much easier for him to read it than listen to me spout off...

So thank you honey....for encouraging me to do something so out of character. For believing that God has got something going on with me. I know we both don't totally understand, but I know you got my back anyway....

1 comment:

Mike Mendoza said...

That made me smile!! Great job babe!! Keep up the amazing work and I will continue to get your back!!

Love ya!! and Yes, Ive got your back!!

Mikie