Sunday, March 15, 2009

Atmosphere.....

As I sit here and try to write this evening, I am feeling thankful. Now this does not mean that all is perfect. I am so totally tired, my shoulder is throbbing and I still have to finish writing. I am so thankful though, for a God who covers His people. The day was not perfect. We had a few glitches and some minor frustrations as we worked with our new curriculum, but God covered those things with so much grace.

I am thankful for the talents and attitudes of the people who serve with me. Their willingness to jump right in and try anything. The time they take with the children, and their concern for our kids and their families. It was wonderful to experience that kind of atmosphere. That is the kind of atmosphere I want the children to experience every sunday. A place where fun, mercy and God's grace surrounds all of us.

No comments: