Sunday, March 29, 2009

Righteousness of God...

Today is Sunday... I only have 2 more weeks till Easter. My first thought was, "great I will only have 2 more weeks to blog everyday", then my second thought was...oh no!! Easter is only 2 weeks away, what are we going to do???

I think I will try and focus for the next 2 weeks on the events leading up to Easter. I want my prayers and thoughts to be focused on this event and the outreach that takes place on this day. That hearts would be softened, eyes would be opened and that people would find hope in the message of Jesus death and resurrection.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”- 2 Corinthians 5:21

This is our hope...this is what it all is about....and that is good news.

No comments: