Thursday, March 5, 2009

40 minutes and counting...

I feel horrible....I wanted this to be quick but I have been sitting here writing and erasing for 40 minutes.

Today is an example of who is in control. I wrote down information this afternoon with the different things that had made me think today. When it comes down to it though, I came away today with one simple thought...

And that was the fact that while I spend most of my days enjoying what life has to offer, with an occasional day that is hard. Much of the world spends their days struggling to survive with an occasional day of peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was short but extremely profound!! You are so absolutley correct and we need to remember that on a daily basis...we have soooo much to be grateful for and forget so easily how hard so many others in this huge world...struggle for a moment of peace! Thank you for reminding me.