Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Something good has begun....

I wound up alone tonight, for a couple of hours. Everyone had left to various activities, so I decided to start writing early. I got a little distracted by the tv...it is a curse. One of my favorite movies was on, "Remember the Titans". I love the movie, especially the music in the film. I was struck by the Cat Stevens song, "Ride on the peace train".

"Now I've been happy lately
Thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be
Something good has begun"

This is the place where I feel like I am living right now. Not that where I am at is not "good". It is the feeling that God is working in my life. Changing me, preparing me for what He has in store. I am not expecting some world changing, spectacular event. What I do expect is another step along the path of me and God working out our relationship....together.

No comments: